- Return/Refund Policy
- D) Claims and Return of Goods
1) Ivgongreen will honor claims and accept buyer’s remorse returns for a limited period and for specific reasons as set forth herein.
2) Timing and Reporting
- a) All claims must be initiated by email to email@example.com within 10 days from the delivered date. Purchase Order Number, Customer number, item/upc number and invoice numbers are required for all claims.
- c) All claims must be reported to Ivgongreen by Customer.
- d) Distributor will notify Customer if any credit for partial or full outbound shipping costs will be included with Customer’s claim refund depending on the type of claim and number of items claimed vs number of items ordered. For example, if one item out of ten is received damaged there is no partial shipping reimbursement. If one item is received damaged in a one item order, there is full outbound shipping reimbursement.
3) Types of Claim
- a) Shortage – Claims for products billed but not received are subject to review and verification by Distributor’s Inventory Control department
- b) Mis-Picks – Claims for wrong product shipped are to subject to review by Inventory Control department. The UPC number from the item received is required. Distributor will notify Customer if a UPS call tag will be issued for the wrong item(s) received for return shipment at Distributor expense.
- c) Buyer’s Remorse – Returns due to buyer’s remorse (where customer changes his/her mind) are to be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) approval number and instructions upon receipt of request. Instructions on how to return will be sent with the RMA number. Consumer is responsible for cost to ship items back to Distributor and Customer is subject to a 15% restocking fee. RMA numbers expire if the return is not received at the designated warehouse within 15 days of issuance. Where an RMA has expired, no credit will be issued to Customer. Any return Product that arrives to Distributor used, opened or in poor condition will not be entitled to a refund. All buyers’ remorse returns must be received by Distributor undamaged, in the original packaging and able to be re-sold.
- d) Undelivered Packages – Distributor will issue a refund for lost in transit shipments that are not delivered to the final destination. Distributor will not issue a refund for packages where a delivery confirmation has been received from the shipping carrier. Distributor does not utilize Signature Delivery service option.
- e) Expired Inventory – All claims for expired inventory must be accompanied with the Expiration Date. Distributor will not issue a refund for expired merchandise if the order was shipped within 30 or more days from the “best by” date.
- f) Damaged Claims – All damage claims must be accompanied by digital photograph and details describing the damage.
- g) Manufacturer Defects – Distributor will issue a refund for a defect claim such as a missing safety seal or no label. Quality complaints due to taste, touch or smell should be reported to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
- h) Product Image Not Matching Product – Distributor is not responsible for new product labeling where the image in the product feed or ordering portal is not the exact version the consumer receives. If the UPC number is kept the same then no significant changes to the product have been made and no claim will be honored.
- i) Melt – Distributor is not responsible for products that may melt in transit such as, but not limited to, chocolate bars or gummy vitamins. Distributor does not ship with ice packs or any special packaging to cool the products in transit. Customer is advised to not buy any items that are prone to melting in transit in the summer months.